omg..i can't believe how close it is...my plan is to re-read all 4 books right before the release of each movie...which will probably take me all of 4 days...twilight series=crack to me..
I've only read the first two... I know, I know... I couldn't get through the third book, and when I started the fourth book, I couldn't follow, given I hadn't read the third book...
6 comments:
Have you read the 4th book yet?
omg..i can't believe how close it is...my plan is to re-read all 4 books right before the release of each movie...which will probably take me all of 4 days...twilight series=crack to me..
wait, Erika, have you not read the whole series yet???
I've only read the first two... I know, I know... I couldn't get through the third book, and when I started the fourth book, I couldn't follow, given I hadn't read the third book...
I will likely read them before each movie.
That's like saying you're Pearl Jam's biggest fan without listening to all of their albums!
Ouch. Serious.
Post a Comment