Saturday, May 30

I do not appreciate you appraoching me in this way...


My trip to SF...


Notice the twins above...

Arrived at Classie Lassie's in Noe at 8:30 after a sweet, ultra cool, iPod ride in the Virgin American express to SFO. We "chated" seat-to-seat, watched NBA live, listened to an assortment of music, and "browsed" the online movies...


We ended up walking a mile to the Mission for dinner, and planting ourselves outside Emmy's Spaghetti Shack with beer and wine while we waited 45 mins for our table.


While we were waiting a small hispanic guy with only two front teeth, cane and a slight hunch approached Jim with an "Hola Senior" and a sales pitch to get pennies for a taco. Jim said no... He came to me, and went to shake my hand, I said "i am not going to shake your hand..." The he started his spiel, and I said: "I do not appreciate you approaching me in this way..." At which point he said something to the effect of: "I do not appreciate your bad attitude!" Accent free, standing straight up, and apparently no worse for the wear. Oh, and the best part was he SPIT in my direction!?!?!

I barely drank, ate late, got back to Noe, and passed out in Jewell's sahweet bed. TTFN.

No comments: