Friday, May 29

I'm gonna make your day...

OMG - GET OUT!!!! GET OUT!!!!

He's UNCOVERED, IN DAYLIGHT and even BETTER!!! The black dots give him the digital "Sparkle".

YUMMY. Yummy. yummy..............................

Okay, so I keep coming back to this post, and I can't stop thinking about how happy his "trail" makes me.




For more photos from the set of new moon, check here... Looks Hot and I can't WAIT!!!
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20281449,00.html

Junction Girl heads to SF this weekend... I will blog.

7 comments:

Coco said...

Dude, it looks like a makeup artist created a six pack on him...he is not toned enough to have abs like that!

Erika said...

interesting... you may be on to something...

Erika said...

So i just blew the picture up real big, and I am not so sure...

Although when I first saw the picture, "I never thought a skinny brit would look like that under his clothes!"

Lana said...

Yeah I was just coming to leave a comment saying they were obviously fake abs. Just so you know, a 10 pack is impossible. Sorry to crush the fantasy.

Coco said...

And his pecs look so soft. I'd like to see a profile shot to confirm...LOL!

Georgia said...

They are real..i'm sorry...don't spoil my happiness!!! My dreams...

Erika said...

it's edward, he doesn't eat. he runs very fast and climbs trees like a monkey. of course he has a ten pack!!!!