Tuesday, May 19

It's my time...

Too many blogs, I know. I hope you will like this one...

So here I go... Things I will discuss...

Romance novels
Reality TV (Jillian)
Hot Presidents
Gossip Girl
Vampire Love
House
Jim
Maizey
Weekend Boils
Travel plans

Any requests? Any topics I am particularly good at?

Totally narcissistic, and I don't care.

XOXO

3 comments:

Mo said...

My request- if you talk about Jillian, don't do any spoilers until Wednesday or Thursday! I can't stay up until 11 to watch the show live. I was surprised to find out last night that it didn't start until 9! I am geriatric with my bedtime, I know. Thank goodness for DVRs!

Lana said...

Just don't be offended if I don't read the really long posts about romance novels and Gossip Girl. It is totally narcissistic, in a good way, and I don't really care to read it. I'm all about the Bachelorette though. LOVE Jillian. Also, I will be the first to read and comment about Maizey posts. Peace.

Erika said...

First of all, my GG post on 932seattle was not long, and was only slightly about GG. I will make sure to only write about things that interest you, so that you read.

Funny, wrote the Jillian post before I read your comment...