Thursday, March 3

Stuck


A sweet shot of my Niecey-Moo in her kick ass boots her auntie Ricki bought her.


I am back. Not much to update, but thought I would anyway... Last weekend, Jim and I hightailed it out of town on Friday, and planned to head to Leavenworth for the weekend. Due to the backassward technology at HoJo this did not happen, and we ended staying at Jim's parents Friday night. We intended to stay all weekend, but woke up Saturday morning to no water. We couldn't seem to escape the issues, and ended up heading home after cross-country skiing and a late lunch at Snoqualmie Brewing on Saturday. Bummer, we wanted one more evening of home-cooked meals.

As far as the house goes, we're in a holding pattern until our cabinets arrive sometime late next week. Because of the type of loan we have, we couldn't order our cabinets until the project had started, which means a 2-3 week delay overall. Sucks. Anyway, this week saw us get a new roof, interior paint, and a brand new closet for my preciouses. :-)

Cash and I went on a long trail run on Friday that got us lost in the woods around Beaver lake. It was awesome, and the weather was wonderful. Sunny, but cold.
Awesome shot with the reflection off the snow.
It's a well-tread path, but I saw no one, not a soul.
Saturday took us to the Iron Horse trail just past Rattlesnake Ledge. I couldn't believe the quiet, and the deep snow so close to Issaquah. We only ran into three other couples. Wild.

Ahhhh... Space. We basically duplicated the amount of space in our closet. I am breathing easier, and can see all of my clothes. Will likely result in less shopping. Cross your fingers.
To put in perspective, pre remodel.
Our freshly painted kitchen, trim and doors.

Our shabby little house with a sparkly new roof. An exterior paint project and new back door are on the horizon when the weather improves.

Stay tuned. Next update - new window, cabinets, and an end to the kitchen remodel. Holy cow.

No comments: