Moo DeliciousKept myself up until 2am this morning re-reading Whitney My Love for at least the 5th time. Every time I've read it, I've gone through the same roller coaster of emotions. For the first time in at least 15 years, I read it last night, and really was upset by the closing scene where he throws Whitney out of the house because he thinks she's three months preggers with another man's baby, when Clayton Westmoreland, her HUSBAND, took her viriginity... WHAT YOU SAY?!? Serious. Still the best book ever written, but now I am reading it with grown up filters, and I am a little upset... And disappointed in my inability see the book through slightly tinted glasses.
Woke up this morning, went to the park with my boys.
Jimmy with "wings" is my most favorite.
My boo, looking as handsome as always. 
Went to Everett to see my Moo today, who is seriously the most beautiful child, in both her diva temperment and her sweet face. Spent some time at a public park in Everett, which is always fun people watching... Then watched my Moo POO into a training potty. Awesome. She is, of course, beyond brilliant at 14 months, and could not be attributed to Lana putting Moo on the potty, squatting and making painful pushing noises...
Moo does this silly thing where she "backs" herself into you or a chair and sits down.
Yes... You are seeing the picture correctly. Moo has attached herself to a scary, acrylic-haired, sweet smelling strawberry shortcake doll from 1984.

I am so tired... Thinking of starting Remember When... Don't know if I will make it...
2 comments:
yeah, the strawberry shortcake shot is borderline inappropriate, but too cute to take away. i had fun, thanks for coming up. btw, maizey's hair goes like that by itself after a day of clip wearing, we don't style it that way a la maddox, we're not "that cool"...
oh my god, that strawberry shortcake doll picture had me laughing so hard! That is a total blackmail picture for when she acts up as a teenager.
Post a Comment